Studio Line Grey Lagoon
- Studio Line Grey Lagoon Collection. Each wood plank is constructed from wood harvested from legal and sustainable forests and is precision-engineered to create as little scrap as possible.
- D&M works closely with the factory to ensure all products meet our hardwood flooring quality standards. As a fully integrated operation, our factory
- controls every aspect of the manufacturing process to provide superior results in material usage, color consistency, quality, and safety control.
- All of the products are Engineered Hardwood Flooring. One of the many technical benefits is its stability in different environments,
- especially when humidity and temperatures fluctuate. The plywood/lumber core features a cross-grain construction which resists shrinkage,
- expansion and warping from seasonal changes.
- Item Code: MCST1012
- Species: European Oak
- Style: Wire Brushed
- Grade: Character
- Finish: UV Cured Urethane
- Construction: Multi-Ply Engineered
- Face Veneer: 2 mm
- Dimensions: T: 7/16" W: 6" L: Random up to 59"
- Packing: 27.5 Sqft per Ctn
- Installation: Glue Down, Staple Down, Nail, Float
- Compliances: Floor Score, TSCA Title VI, Carb Phase2, Lacey Act, LEED Credits
- Warranty: 50 year residential limited surface finish warranty
3 year commercial limited surface finish warranty
Lifetime structural integrity warranty
Buy Studio Line Grey Lagoon flooring at an affordable price at Floors to Walls Studio, call (737) 203-8899 or leave a message, and we'll get back to you.