Coastal Sand DM Flooring
- Coastal Sand DM Flooring Silver Oak Collection. Each wood plank is constructed from wood harvested from legal and sustainable forests and is precision-engineered to create as little scrap as possible. D&M works closely with the factory to ensure all products meet our hardwood flooring quality standards. As a fully integrated operation, our factory controls every aspect of the manufacturing process to provide superior results in material usage, color consistency, quality, and safety control.
- All of the products are Engineered Hardwood Flooring. One of the many technical benefits is its stability in different environments, especially when humidity and temperatures fluctuate. The plywood/lumber core features a cross-grain construction which resists shrinkage, expansion and warping from seasonal changes.
- Item Code: DMSO-13Y
- Species: French Oak
- Style: Wire Brushed
- Grade: Character
- Finish: UV Cured Urethane
- Construction: Multi-Ply Engineered
- Face Veneer: 2 mm
- Dimensions: 1/2" x 7-1/2" x Random up to 75"
- Packing: 31.1 Sqft/Ctn
- Installation: Glue Down, Nailed, Stapled, Float
- Compliances: Floor Score, Carb Phase2, Lacey Act, LEED credits
- Warranty: 25 year residential limited surface finish warranty
3 year commercial limited surface finish warranty
Lifetime structural integrity warranty
Buy Coastal Sand DM Flooring flooring at an affordable price at Floors to Walls Studio, call (737) 203-8899 or leave a message, and we'll get back to you.